Ask CardiffOctober 10, 2023
Ask Cardiff is an annual survey undertaken by Cardiff Council. The survey gives people living and working in Cardiff and those visiting the city the chance to share their experiences of public services.
We want to hear from as many people as possible, please encourage your friends, family and neighbours to complete the survey – all ages, all backgrounds and from all areas of the city.
By taking around 20 minutes to complete this survey, you will help us to:
– Better understand how people experience the city and our public services.
– Understand what is important to you and your local community.
– Make changes and improvements to our city’s public services.
Last year almost 5,000 people shared their views with us – make sure your voice is heard.
You can enter the Prize Draw to win
– A family ticket to skate at this year’s Winter Wonderland
– 4 tickets for the Cardiff Devils
– one of ten £50 FOR Cardiff Vouchers, which can be spent in a wide variety of high street shops and restaurants.