Cardiff Tenants - Terms and conditions
Cardiff Tenants endeavours to maintain the accuracy and reliability of this website, it does not however make any representations about the accuracy, reliability,
completeness or suitability of the information, products, services and related graphics contained in this website for any purpose. Cardiff Tenants and other parties
involved in creating and delivering this website shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, loss or inconvenience
caused by reliance on the contents of this website or arising from the use of this website.
Terms and conditions of use
Access to and use of this website is provided by Cardiff Tenants subject to the following terms and conditions:
- Your use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these terms and conditions which take effect from the date that you first used the site.
Cardiff Tenants reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time by posting any changes online. Your continued use of this site after any changes
have been posted constitutes your acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
- Use of this website is for your own personal and non-commercial use. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, down-loaded, posted,
broadcast or transmitted in any way except for your own personal and noncommercial home use. Any other use requires the prior written permission of Cardiff Tenants.
- You agree to use the site only for lawful purposes and in a manner which does not infringe the rights of, or restrict or inhibit the use and
enjoyment of this site by any third party, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety to any third party. Such restriction or inhibition includes, without
limitation, conduct which is unlawful, defamatory or abusive or which may harass or cause distress, inconvenience, nuisance or menace to any person and the transmission
of obscene, threatening or offensive content or disruption of normal flow of dialogue within this site.
- This website contains links to other sites. Cardiff Tenants is not responsible for the content of these sites and does not accept any liability
that may arise in respect of the use of such sites.
- This website may also utilise the Google Translate Tool which attempts to translate a page into one of several languages. This tool is a developing product and,
as such, should not be solely relied on to provide accurate translations from the English version. Cardiff Tenants is not responsible for the translations displayed by the Google
Translate Tool and does not accept any liability that may arise in respect of the use of such translations.
- Cardiff Tenants endeavours to ensure that all information and material on this website is correct and accurate but does not accept any liability
for errors or omissions, neither does Cardiff Tenants warrant that the use of the site will be uninterrupted. Cardiff Tenants provides the material published on the
website on the basis that it disclaims all warranties in respect of such material, whether expressed or implied. Cardiff Tenants and the original providers of the material
accepts no liability for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential loss of business, revenues or profits or special damage arising from the publication of the
material on this website or from the use of this website.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights including copyright and database rights in the Cardiff Tenants website and its contents belong
to or have been licensed to the Cardiff Tenants or are otherwise used by Cardiff Tenants as permitted by applicable law.
- Cardiff Tenants has the right to edit, refuse to post or remove any material submitted or posted on this site. Cardiff Tenants is not responsible
for or accepts any liability for any material posted on the site otherwise than by the Cardiff Tenants. Any opinions, advice, statements, offers or other information
expressed or made available by third parties on the Cardiff Tenants site are those of the third parties concerned. Cardiff Tenants neither endorses nor is responsible
for the accuracy or the reliability of any such third party material.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute arising from these terms and conditions shall be exclusively
subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
- If you find anything on this website that gives you cause for concern then please let us know.
- If you are dissatisfied with any part of this website or with any of these terms and conditions of use, please discontinue use of the site immediately.
- If any of these terms and conditions should be determined to be illegal invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then to the extent which that term or
condition is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from this clause and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive, remain in full
force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.